Friday, February 12, 2010

Making fairies in a jiffy

I've had this picture on my desktop for a few weeks now. If you have a little girl who loves princess, tea parties, dress up; then you probably see this picture as your little girl too. This is so my daughter Shelby. This is so me when I was little. I've always thought of fairy godmothers being created out of bubbles. I think I got the idea from watching Cinderella. Isn't that how the fairy godmother came into the scene? Popped out of a bubble? Or was that just the bubbles from Cinderella singing?

It's almost 2 AM and I think I need to go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Thats an awesome picture! Reminds me of when i was little. Posting a new story piece soon btw :) thought i would give ya a heads up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love that you follow my blog, even though you are the only one that comments. I love your comments. Im glad you like Bret. I am trying to think of what to post next. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete