Wednesday, January 13, 2010

changing things around a little

Well, once again I'm changing this blog around. But this time there's a switch. Last night as I once again searched googled pictures of mermaids and fairies that I would like to use as part of a header for this blog, I thought why not dedicate this entire blog to pictures of fairies and mermaids? So that's what I am going to do. But what of pictures that I post every now and then of Shelby and Lucas? A new blog of course! Just look for the "Prince and the Princess" blog.

Here is the first picture to the new start of Mermaids and Fairy Princesses. It's the picture I currently have on my desktop. Sleeping Beauty (there's princess in this blog's title)





check out Artsy Craftsy for more pictures like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment